Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

Hollywood's Well Kept Beauty Secret. Revealed.







As a Bride to be, your wedding planner checklist will no doubt have what seems like a million things for you to do, including scheduling appointments to get your makeup done. but great makeup artistry without clean, healthy looking skin to work on, is just a cover up and as a bride you deserve so much more.

The “Oxygen Facial.”  was once Hollywood's well kept beauty secret, with celebrities like Madonna, Katy Perry, and Justin Timberlake taking advantage of this awesome treatment, so that they always  have  flawless looking skin when they make appearances.

Thankfully you don't have to be a celebrity to receive this facial treatment, which means that you too can have beautiful looking skin, so that your makeup will look flawlessly stunning on the day.

Wedding day pictures will capture every memorable moment, some from a distance and some close up, but definitely from every angle, so why not feeling confidently beautiful with every smile.      

News: Did you know that it’s even rumored that Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge got camera ready for her HD pics by getting an Oxygen Facial? 

So what exactly is the Oxygen facial? How exactly does it work? What are the benefits? And more importantly how much does it cost?

Depending on the city and state, prices range from as little as $75 to $300 and up per treatment, anging in time from 30 minutes to 1 hour, with only a few select spas offering this amazing service.




However, if you’re a bride getting married in Georgia check out the Skin, Brows N Lashes Day Spa located in Covington, Georgia. Relaxing facials, great treatments, wonderful service and the Oxygen Serum Infusion Facial what more could you ask for?


Since I’ve only experienced this facial treatment at Skin, Brows N Lashes let me share the 411 with you about my experience.

Angela the Esthetician, who is wonderful by the way, explained what the Oxygen Facial is all about, because I wanted to know if it was just a passing fad and a whole lot of hype, Angela told me that the  not Oxygen facials has been around for over a decade, founded in 2002 by an Australian company called Intraceuticals. 

The treatment is a non-medical no-invasive treatment that is completely painless, in fact it doesn’t require the use of injections or peeling in order to see the benefits and there is no recovery or down time involved.

Angela went on to explain that the skin can become depleted of oxygen as a result of smoking and environmental pollutants and other free radicals which can cause premature aging, a way to get oxygen to penetrate the skin’s pores in by oxygenating, hence the Oxygen Facial. This can be done by Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Oxygen Mask or by using an Oxygen wand. and incorporating serums.

At Skin, Brows N Lashes clients have a choice of having the facial mask or oxygen wand, I opted to start my first treatment with the oxygen wand which was priced at $95 for 30 minutes, 1 hour for $175. The oxygen mask method is priced at $195 per treatment again for 30 minutes with 1 hour for $300. Note: Angela offers a 10% discount on both methods when you buy a series of 3 treatments. (I should mentioned that I also had Microdermabrasion, because I totally love microdermabrasion treatments because the results are amazing)

I received a relaxing facial, which included microdermabrasion followed with an oxygenated facial mask that went on creamy and then started to bubble on my skin after a couple of minutes or so, (different but very refreshing.) prior to having the pure oxygen part of the treatment. The oxygen treatment its self felt like a cool stream of air and moisture against my skin, the moisture part was some kind of hyaluronic acid (not the kind of acid that would melt your face) to hydrate my skin and provide it with a mix of vitamins and anti-oxidants.

Angela then went on to tell me that the treatment would help with collagen production and the elasticity of my skin and help with any fine lines and wrinkles. It also provides the following benefits.
  • Detoxifies The Skin.
  • Oxygenates the skin.
  • Speeds Up Cell Turnover.
  • Makes the skin look plump (Not as in fact)
  • Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • No Painful Side Effects.
  • Moisturizes Your Skin.
  • Makes Your Skin Super Radiant.
  • Helps to heal Acne.
  • Helps to minimize scars
  • Fast Recovery Time.
  • No down time.
I noticed that Angela focused the treatment at the outer corners of my eyes and on my forehead, areas that I know show evidence of signs of aging but which I know have greatly improved since I started having Microdermabrasion treatments.

Results

Truthfully I didn’t expect to see a huge difference but to my surprise the small gathering of crow’s feet at the corners of my eyes seemed to have migrated, my skin looked smoother and felt hydrated. Am I sold on this treatment Yes! Yes! And YES! Would I get it again? Yes, I’m already schedule for the full face oxygen mask.

So, Brides get to scheduling. This is a treatment that is so worth it. And definitely gets two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend recommended this blog and he was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Best Salon and Spa in Ludhiana

Post a Comment